Five Questions about My Top Choices
- What kind of telescopes,Cameras, Lenses, Filters etc. Are needed to take photos of certain DSOs, Constellations, Stars and Planets?
- What kind of environments would have to be present in outer space for life ( at least our definition of life) to be able to survive?
- Which Telescopes ( that we can get access to at least) give us the Greatest Magnitude visible?
- Would humans ever be able to live on other planets ( such as Mars hint hint) given the right living conditions?
- What can we do to get the best view with telescopes in our are with a less than ideal sky ( thanks to light pollution
A Pretty picture of the Andromeda galaxy ( via Nasa)